To Our Valued Customers,
We have missed you these past few months and are excited to announce we are reopening in a new capacity! Due to new safety guidelines from the governor, Westerre Conference Center will be implementing new safety guidelines:
- A maximum of 25 persons in the large room (no subdividing) to allow for social distancing.
- Only one meeting at a time on a given day.
- Meeting participants must always wear face masks when inside the building.
- No catering/group food allowed.
- No common area drink service allowed, nor will we provide this service. We will allow drinks, but no food. Conference Center guests must go offsite for lunch.
- The doors to the hallways will stay open.
- When coming into and out of the room, the hand sanitizer should, be utilized by all.
- Garbage can lids will be taken off and open.
- Surfaces will be wiped down (tables, arms on chairs, AV equipment, markers if used, doorknobs, light switches bathroom stall doors, faucets, etc.).
- Chair upholstery will be sprayed with Lysol.
- Garbage will be removed immediately after event is over, through outside door to conference room.