To Our Valued Customers,
We have missed you these past few months and are excited to announce we are reopening in a new capacity! Due to new safety guidelines from the governor, Westerre Conference Center will be implementing new safety guidelines:
- Pre-COVID room occupancy limits are in effect.
- Only one meeting at a time on a given day.
- No catering/group food allowed.
- No common area drink service is allowed, nor will we provide this service. We will allow drinks and boxed lunches.
- The doors to the hallways will stay open.
- When coming into and out of the room, the hand sanitizer should be utilized by all.
- Garbage can lids will be taken off and open.
- Surfaces will be wiped down (tables, arms on chairs, AV equipment, markers if used, doorknobs, light switches bathroom stall doors, faucets, etc.).
- Chair upholstery will be sprayed with Lysol.
- Garbage will be removed immediately after the event is over, through the outside door to the conference room.
- Unvaccinated guests are encouraged to wear face masks when insides the building.